Join Janet Nohavec and John Holland for two incredible days of learning the essential aspects of conducting private readings and public demonstrations of mediumship. The developing medium will take years of development to come to a full understanding of the complete aspects of mediumship; John Holland and Janet Nohavec have extensive knowledge with these aspects of working with Spirit. Through lecture, tutorials, group work and attunement with spirit, they will guide you to have a greater understanding of the different dynamics of mediumistic work.
During this highly interactive weekend, Janet and John will show you how to:
- Understand the different aspects of the power of spirit for private sessions and public work
- Differentiate between psychic and mediumistic information
- Move from a psychic link to a mediumistic connection with the Spirit World
- Recognize when you drop from a mediumistic link to a psychic one - and what to do about it
- Understand how psychic guidance is just as important as offering messages from Spirit
- Offer intuitive guidance to a client in a proper and ethical manner
- Develop a stronger and consistent connection with Spirit
- Understand how to validate and deliver evidential messages clearly and concisely from the platform
- Understand the various altered states of mediumship
- Use all of your abilities to enhance and build greater confidence in your presentation techniques, privately as well as on platform or stage
Come join us incredible two days! You'll walk away from this weekend with insights, new ways of thinking and working, and some amazing new tools to take your mediumship to the next level.
Please note, that the size of the group will be limited, so register quickly to ensure your space if you're interested.
*Please note: you must have a basic knowledge of mediumship to be eligible for this class*
John Holland's website
Janet Nohavec's website
Call or send Registration to: The Journey Within, 25 Carr Street, Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442.
Please include: Working with Spirit, Oct 23 & 24, 2020, your name, address, email address, phone number(s), and payment, including expiration date if you're paying by credit card. Thank you.
printable registration form
To print this form, you must have Adobe Acrobat installed on your PC or Mac.